Located at a central Avenue (Vas. Sofias Avenue), has a capacity of 1961 seats.
Here you can watch music concerts and other events such as classical music and opera, complemented by more contemporary compositions, works from around the world, music by younger composers, as well as dance, theatre, cinema and the visual arts. Greek music will always play an important part in the programmes you can find here
“Megaron” is a pioneer in the application of new technologies, the building is also very nice to see, and absolutely worths a visit!
Here you can find information about how to come here:
The Concert Hall is situated at the corner of Vas. Sofias Avenue and Kokkali St.
This is a location most people know and you’ll find it easy to get to.
If you come by taxi, just tell the driver you want the Concert Hall. He won’t need any further directions!
You can also get here by public transport from any part of Athens:
• By metro, it’s just two minutes from the Concert Hall Metro Station to the door of the Concert Hall
• By bus, buses Ε14, Α5 and 550 stop right in front of the Concert Hall
• By electrically driven bus, buses 10 and 3 stop right in front of the Concert Hall
Visitors to Athens can easily find the Concert Hall:
• From the airport you can take bus Χ95, or a 35 minute ride on the Metro will bring you to the Concert Hall
• From the railway station, it’s just 30 minutes to the Concert Hall Metro station
• From Piraeus it’s just a few minutes ride on the Metro.
If you come by car you can park in the Concert Hall’s new three-level parking facility, which has spaces for 750 cars. The entrance is on Kokkali St. and the facility is open from 6am to 2am every day. For more information, call +30 210 7282311.
The address is:
Athens Concert Hall
Vas. Sofias Ave. & Kokkali St.
115 21 Athens